Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shoes Michael Antonio Quipid

P RINTING ✖ ✖ ✖ FINAL FANTASY XIII

I'm on my chapter 5 so I decided to post my impressions.
Although I guess most people have played and ... I do not like

qualify with numbers because I think it is useless, so I'll do with words and no spoilers about the story.


GRAPHICS:
The scenes are incredible, and well, there is always some difference in quality between normal and those that are "special" call them in some way, yet we see that no pixels are left are very square and making it feel "more real."
faces in many scenes are super-realistic!


BATTLE SYSTEM:
Regarding the battle system, I thought I would type FFXII by the pictures but there is more style shifts.
Although I like most real-time I tell you not to notice much difference because the battles are very fast and if you have to change roles do not have time to get bored.
But I would like the Eidolon will last longer ...


TRAVELLING THE WORLD:
Well, in chapter 5 remains linear but, in my opinion, it gives you the feeling.
For as the story goes you can not go no further and to explore the world on your own, as there would sense because you are being followed.
history when I stopped being linear is when I touched him, period, if you have to be linear it is until you touched it to me in that case I think that's bad ...


MOUNTING MACHINERY:
Hope is experienced with in Chapter 4 and makes me laugh XD
can just walk and you can send enemies flying with his fists or simply pass over them.


HISTORY, CRYSTARIUM:
I can not say much yet but it is easy to understand and engage.
crystarium system seemed like a good thing from the beginning, because at the end is boring if you only fight to level up. Although sometimes you have like 200 points and advance a shit * on the board ... = _ =

And that is my assessment so far.

If anyone has any questions that are of general or something before chapter 5 will try to answer (^_^) or
only remark here ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment