Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bloody Phlegm Sore Throat For Months

How to make a horse



My son wanted to complete your cowboy costume, and of course the most important thing was missing, the horse what is a cowboy without his horse?.

Then I set to work and how they wanted to and I had to speed up the imagination and use the things I had. The truth is that it was very funny and above all quick to make.

* I tell you what you need, if you urge to do:
-A mountain sock, such as warm. Are quite broad.
-A broom handle (mine is plastic mop, which tb. Okay, but it's nice wooden one)
-Lana (to secure the sock to the bottom)
"Some scraps of felt for the eyes ( white and blue), nose (gray), ears (dark brown), coarse hair (brown) and a red strip to hold the reins.
"string of pearls to sew the felt pieces
-A shoelace to the reins (but it is anything else)
-Miraguano for the filling (you can use to fill an old cushion or pillow, or even remains Mixed with shredded wool fabric). Is to flesh out the sock with whatever is at hand.

My son is happy and does not cost me anything to make you happy, now walks with the horse from here to there, HI, HI, HI, ARRE. SOOO. and stuff.

I hope you enjoyed this craft and me.

A biquiño everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment