Friday, September 17, 2010

How To Make Fake Weed Nuggs

paper mache figures

At five I learned this technique, and still has not abandoned me. For two years I lived in Mexico (hence the piñatas ) for work of my father, an experience that marked me deeply. Cherish so many memories, so many images, so many new things, the color, the joy, the party ...

I love this craft, paper-made objects have another quality right? and well, you just need water, flour and paper scraps, things we all have at home, and that children love.

remember a young girl (do not know how old it could have), which he liked children and lived in a room / studio rented a house where I lived at that time, you could say we were neighbors. She was little time, so do not remember her name but all that taught me at that time. My first craft come from there, wool, pom-poms, and sugar and corn tortillas, the large yard and love that we gave to my sisters and me.

Today I saw this picture, an elephant that I made to the children, and I remembered where it comes from all that energy to create that illusion, the track that has left me all lived there. I've always known, but it is increasingly obvious (now that I'm mama) are those first years of life mark you forever.

bico
A great and good all weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment