Thursday, October 7, 2010

Can You Eat Unopened Mussels?



Hi all, today we are very happy home, we have had the third prize in a contest organized by Playmobil this summer.

I tell you: the reason the competition was taking a picture of a few clicks, you take them (the qe you wanted) on vacation and they were making a picture so easily. And me as I thought that we would go to Pyrenees and we intend to see the final stage of the Tour on the Tourmalet, which could bring the entire team of cyclists on the road, including the broom wagon, bikes, billboards protection, the public and even those who are on the rise recorded bike, a little thing, heh, heh. All with the idea that at some point we could take a picture.

My son was very excited about the idea, and I always remembered that even we had to take the picture. In the stage of the Tour could not be, due to bad weather, so we expect a better time. The moment came, but the picture finally did it in the English part of the Pyrenees, near Aneto in the top of the Benasque Valley, a day that his father had gone to make a path and we (the children and I) were somewhat idle. I saw a hill and I told my son that could do the photo above, so while taking a few small nuts rested, Yago ordered the scene with all the characters and accessories, it was fun, then fell steadily in the wind I did and the poor had to place every time we made a picture. Finally chose this:

do you think? And this is the prize that is carried by a photo Yago:

to the boat's motor and can get in the water .... Woow (I said).

A bico everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment