Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Men's Paramore Hoodie

POULAIN. They inherited a passion

What my passion for Crochet, I owe to my grandmother (of course, who does not have a grandmother to crochet) and my mother. Every time I see sitting in the rocking chair crocheting (which has its charms), I remember them always sitting crochet socks or his work, which extended to a ball which ran along the ground at each sitting.

But now, more than ever, we share the ball at three o'clock. I'm making hangers for children and babies, as did my grandmother and how does my mother.

These are what my grandmother, and I've only been able to rescue you see:



These are my mother


These are another model of my mother customized by me and embroidered motifs


And these are mine



due course with the packaging of TIA NUNA

I'm doing many more things, soon I hope to teach. Some are to give to the newcomers, or birthdays, and other gift for Christmas, which is worth considering, because then we check the time on it.

Happy Samhain (Halloween in Galicia) to all, and especially the many children who FEAR will.



0 comments:

Post a Comment