Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Used Cicci Dance Costumes

Pony ME FEEL LIKE AMELIE CROCHET HANGERS

Do you remember these images?. Are when Amelie Poulain makes a discovery that will change your life. Well well, I have been the same (although I do not think that changed my life), but it made me very excited.

I tell you, I'm doing a little reform at home (especially pulling a large cupboard), and removing the drawers and wooden structure, I found a photo album, (not recognized as mine). OFTEN FIND (I immediately thought), I grabbed him and should have the same face of Amelie when I opened it and began to see the photos were from a trip to Brazil by a man who had to live in the house many years ago. Among the images I am left with a wonderful Polaroid where he is with the Christ of Corcovado back.

... And what's even better, his name is written in his handwriting on the back of the album, which also features who was and was a wonderful trip. Of course, having such information could find its owner or downplay it ... I feel like Amelie, but I do not lose sleep. What to do, what would you recommend?.


0 comments:

Post a Comment