Sunday, March 20, 2011

Red Eyes And Black People

was just the weekend ..... y.

Well, just another long weekend carnival, and we burned the sardine but as they say Carapapas, we still clawing days carnival, this weekend was pretty good, always makes us special pleasure atochares sing, I have not seen an audience so grateful as they are in life! Also in Tijuana, where we always end up a bit. .... drunk before going to sleep a few hours to burn the sardine. And then the eternal waiting to sing in Los Romeros (that I put on my group, because I am of the idea of \u200b\u200bnot going for various reasons I will not here) and end the weekend. There

has approached us or if you prefer Maria Dolores Serolod Airam with a personalized plates with silhouette of our costume and name of the group, but we found him dedicated the repertoire tonight, thank you again joke that great detail! THANK YOU AND ALREADY MADE, A SALUTE TO "YOU" CHIRIGOTA MUSICAL ALSO GREAT! Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment