Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Supplier Of Menchie's Yogurt Machine

Milla

A text that has drawn our dear Milla, and with more reason a saint, with morals and everything.

PARABLE OF THE GOOD MILE

Milla walked resting on a rock halfway between Jerusalem and Jericho and you approached
a scribe paced the area and said: You joke is not a good joke because
sings well. To this nonsense I wake from a nap? - Milla between
replied yawning - is well known that your daughter gets married tomorrow, my friend writes. - Continued Milla -
I guess you've made a good wedding dress. No sewing. - I answer the
type - then you're not a good scribe. Milla said. The type arched eyebrows
surprised, bowed his head and kept going.
After a while, a silent Pharisee who walked the path every day went to the rock and
said: iyorgr qryrb dfvreov wevgr rg. How? - Milla replied, opening his eyes again -
thbtrtbw trytytb rttb tyryryy - Volvio to replicate the Pharisee altered - After 20 minutes
Milla could decipher the message of the Pharisee dumb. You mean my joke is not good because
speaks more than sings and that is easier?. The Pharisee nodded head. Milla
remained pensive for a few seconds and took out two dinars from his pocket, said, "Take these two
pence, come close to Jericho and" rump "the Abraham Palmerita you buy an egg for lunch
. And the Pharisees went away with it. Milla Volvia
regain sleep, when a pastor, who walked vaguely with his flock of sheep
, went to the rock. Your joke is not good because it lacks grace. Milla
this time only opened one eye and said, paraphrasing himself.
"... the only bad thing is Capernaum, is that there are people who like music.
The other day I came across a friend and says, "Hi Milla, I go to Jacob Sanz concert"
is that I love. "And to me when I say that it's like I say," Hi Milla ,
I have a complex tss mmmm, is that I think I have many teeth. Why not give me a smack
good "dao" and you take away a few? "And hating the music, the truth is
that one gets the urge ..."
All sheep began to laugh, but the old shepherd was unfazed.
You know what I think? - Continued Milla - I think of Capernaum are the only ones you have
grace the area, but other than that, I do not think that my lyrics are not funny,
are just not common enough here and that makes them less funny.
not that, is they have no grace, no more. - I answer the pastor.
're right - finished Milla - A little something before you go. - Added Miller.
A girl asks her father: Papa, papa, how come children the world? Nothing
daughter, dad put a seed in ¡¡¡¡¡ breast and pushes the pollaaaaa !!!!!!
All sheep stopped laughing and the minister fell to the ground with laughter, while
were thrown from his wallet, two DVD's with Arevalo best jokes. Such was the giggles
suffered by the pastor, who had to go the Red Cross in Capernaum, on donkeys,
the scene to practice first aid to the old pastor. But they arrived too late
, died of cardiac arrest. At least it was for a good joke, but then all
sheep thanked him because in reality
Milla
none swallowed it.
an hour had passed when a Levite came to the rock and whispered: Your
joke is not good because it has no colors or you jump around the stage as if they give you cramp. Milla
blowback to be unveiled once again and whispered: Another silly. How? -
answered the Levite, who arrived soon - said Milla.
Do I expect? - Added the coat-Con afternoon that I, if - Milla answered while
Phoenic
head to look into his eyes. When he came to observe his eyes, he saw the
had closed. - You say that this joke is serious and not moving? What have you tried
Canaan
to open their eyes?. There are many colors behind the black that surrounds us while we live,
anyway, quiet this year with this type we get it.
The Levite opened his eyes and continued on his way to Canaan.


MORAL

1 ° Between the two extremes we know, if we get bored, there are thousands of points
unknown. Why not work well with them? A joke may be what
we want it to be. Do not get locks and especially not the
do them to others.

2 For those of Jerusalem's best they, in Jericho's the same, in Capernaum
the same, the better the Canaan Canaan Why ....¿ costs us therefore be
objectives? Awards are like the sun, give us light to continue working ... but if we look closely
end up blinding us.

3 ยบ Do not try to nap between Jerusalem and Jericho.









0 comments:

Post a Comment