Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sour Cream And Onion Spice Recipe

TACHANNNNN!, Opened shops ONLINE


you
As I walked, I have a very great novelty to tell you: I opening! and I can say loud, it's a reality, now I start my new little project:

The ONLINE STORE TIA NUNA

find accessories in the shop and jewelry made by crochet, sorted by series or lines themes (concepts that define different styles) that I'll open and complete, as I have many ideas to continue, but it's all a matter of time and I was eager to show you what he was working. Little by little I want to add more pieces and developing new lines.

I invite you to see all the little things that I have prepared ( everything that was inside the suitcase ), a lot of products Tianuneros I hope you enjoy them as much as me, I have a lot of enthusiasm and dedication this and desire to succeed.

Go to visit, if only to browse and give me your opinion and it will be very welcome (THANKS).


BIG SALUTE TO ALL
Wish me luck


If you have any questions, email me and we talked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment