Friday, February 25, 2011

Where Can U Find A Lime Green Volleyball

DIY Craft: silk screen baggage Villa at home or how to make a child happy. ¡¡¡¡¡

Hi

denuevo
I present one of those homemade crafts that are appearing and that I like to do. This time it is a home screen luggage in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bespecially with the name of David Villa and the number 7.

another post I had made a home in a t-shirt screen printing, but using a different technique that one day as I venture to develop pics of the process. You can read it here .

all started when the Magi made this gift to my small, but it had no name on it, so without thinking twice, and as you know it costs me to say no to these things and mom always has some arrangement asked me to help him amend the "dismissal of the Kings."

Well, let's start with step by step how I did it:

In this first image you see is screen-printed T-shirt and, although I have no photos of the process (as my son had quite a hurry), but I used the same technique as with the pants.

1. Print the image on a plain paper in A3 and A4 for the jersey for the number of pants (the end of the post you have to download).

2. Then cut with a scalpel all the letters and numbers, which are discarded, keeping the face of the letter (the hollow interior). With this we obtain a template.

3. Apply adhesive spray bar or at the back of the template, this will not damage the fabric and prevents strain us some paint.

4. Situate in the area where you want to screen and secure the fabric around the edges with masking tape or similar. The inner parts of the letters are also attached at this time and are placed approximately where they should go.

5. With a sponge brush and paint to desired color textiles, taking small taps, covering the entire area. Apply 2 coats with a short drying time between them.

6. Remove the template carefully. Let dry.

7. Once dry, apply a third layer with a flat brush, more opaque. If drying is not covered well, make another pass. Let dry.

8. Finally, iron the garment, and you're ready for a match.




A3. To download click on the image

A4-click to download the image

I hope you liked and who decides to do , let me know ...


By the way, before I forget: Remember when I cut out silhouettes in black vinyl adhesive as a board in a closet? Well, the blog of "THE SEWING MAGAZINE added TIA NUNA this craft in a post in which he mentioned many ideas to use this material. You can read the post here . If you want to see the original entry Nuna CLICK Tia here.)

From here also want to thank so many people supporting me, and all who bought something from the store. A big kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment