Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baby Shower Congratulatory Note

anything like


Well Caesar and I have another project liao suicide, and it turns out Caesar been encouraged to recount the miseries of the above monstrosity to Jonathan Harker, opening a logbook of all of you, for better or worse, may be accessed at:

http://algoqueseparezcaavivir.blogspot.com/


What is the genesis of the project? If you want a detailed response to you will have to ask your own Caesar. I have been recruited recently. I am the second plate. The writer number two.

Anyway, Poplar César told me the premise of the movie in an Irish Ventura Rodríguez (the fans who swarmed Guinness Ventura Rodríguez already know what I'm talking kitten) and I was very attracted to that premise.

Because I was trying to develop a similar premise for over a year and could not find a way to turn my whims sickly film. When Caesar told me what he had in hand, I felt that his argument and my neuroses which parts fit Tetris. And last but not least, also fit into the project title I shuffled to my insenzatez (which has now become the title of the folly of Caesar):

"something that looks like to live."

I do not know how to describe this project. In fact, I should not describe too. Since I work at it occur to me very vague descriptions, but very funny:

"The movie happens when Fernando León de Aranoa looks away"

o. ..

"Sam Peckinpack sucking the cock David Cronenberg "

o. ..

"What if Dexter was directed by Takeshi Miike ?"

Basically it is a story about how the inhabitants of this planet are anesthesia to the point where almost nothing happens to us affects us, how almost nothing encourages us to help others, how almost nothing makes us ... feel alive. César

loaned me a book on psychopaths, for me to go poking in the tone of the movie.

I must admit that I worry a bit that, if this movie goes ahead, it will mean that my first three scripts distributed commercially treated about people with mental problems. Shouts dealt with mental illness who suffer abuse from people who guard them. ME was about a girl with triple personality whose personalities did not get along too well together. Y " Something that seems to live " ... I do not want to reveal too much about the plot (between partly because the story is not written yet) but if it goes ahead, would be my third script sold addressing the issue of mental morons.

I find it curious: I have written over twenty film scripts, but those just finding their way into the swamps of the commercial distribution siemper have something to do with mentally disturbed.

I guess I have unfinished business with those crazy wonderful.

finish the post by sending a second time at that, henceforth, will be the official blog of this project:

http://algoqueseparezcaavivir.blogspot.com/


Hugs! Y Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment