Thursday, December 2, 2010

How To Masterbate In The Shower By Hand

O Galo Kiriko ore volveu old ways / El Gallo Kiriko the business again

For those who do not know it, the cock Kiriko is a children's story (which I whistled listen). At the root of my children want to represent the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking felt finger puppets, accompanied by rhymed narration in Galician. I've done several times the performance, but never enough and we must pull them from time to time (but bored everyone in your bag).

This time the cock feathers adorned presumed to attend a child class, where no one who is more fun if the kids or me. The truth is that I love doing it and this time he has been better than ever.

Once my son and I improvised the storyteller in the Well three wishes , a library of Cangas (Pontevedra). If you want to see pictures follow this link or this other .

0 comments:

Post a Comment