Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What Size Is A Blue Trojan Condom

red wine

Photobucket

I am in love with cake / sweet Christmas bread of any kind, from any country or region, as Christmas Pudding from England, Dried Fruit Cake or American, or Pan de Higo in Spain or Italy Panettone. When I lived in America, made the panettone every winter. However, my panettones not go very well. On the one hand, the panettone Casaro can be difficult if done by hand, and a few years ago my technique was not good enough. On the other hand, in English prescriptions seemed to me thoroughly examined before they publish.

After learning my previous mistakes, I learned how to choose a recipe - based in his footsteps if they clear, according to state my own experience, and could consegir with high quality ingredients on my site. So, this time choose bread recipe sweet or stollen because I will simply, and Bojo cholestro fat, compared to panettone.

To my taste, my sweet bread does not contain a marzipan or almond, but still is delicious and festive since I've added red wine blended with spice in the dough. To consegir good wine without penalty for this recipe, I reserved that pear in red wine and red wine FIG. Just saved it in the refrigerator after every cook to preserve longer.

Photobucket

Bread Recipe Christmas Sweet Red Wine
(for bread of more than 1 .2 kg)
The recipe is based German Stollen of About.Com

  • 25 g of fresh yeast
  • 1 / 2 cup warm milk 200 g
  • fruit
  • varied to your taste candied
  • 600 g bread flour
  • 120 ml warm milk (or disminuirela increase depending on the consistency of the dough)
  • 120 g soft butter
  • 6 or more tablespoons red wine blended with spices
  • 40 g of sugar (my wine and the sugar and candied fruits too) 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • ground
  1. Put the yeast in 1 / 2 cup milk, well
    undo
  2. In a bowl, put flour, 120 ml of milk, yeast mixture, butter, wine, sugar, egg, salt and cinnamon, to unite everyone. Then place the dough on the table and knead very well, and well kneaded until elastic and smooth. Appears moist but not sticky. Put it in a bowl, cover with a cloth and leave in warm place (25C) 45 minutes or until more double its volume.
  3. After this point, add the candied fruit, such as to form, uniting all, a soft dough, knead well. Then, make the rectangle, fold 1 / 3 to half, and again plieque the other 1 / 3, pat into a form of stollen. Accommodate on greased and floured tray and place in warm place (25C), covering it with a washcloth. Once this high, it will be when they swell well, cook in a moderate oven (170C or more podito) 40 - 45 minutes. If this gold quickly, put a piece of foil on top.
  4. out of the oven, inmediatement is sprayed with melted butter and sugar glaze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment