Friday, December 31, 2010

How Quickly Will A Hematoma Disolve

We release






This is the last post of the year and although I have yet many things to teach, I choose these images, because they seem relevant to discuss projects that will initiate for the new year with new energies and hopes.

These supplements (suspension, headband and kitty pins) are the evolution of the amigurumi kitty , of \u200b\u200bwhich many did , to also enjoy the not so small. These packets are gone and will travel by plane, but if you are interested in something do not hesitate to send a message.

For what I commented, for the new year I want to start a small project to sell some of the little things I do, I hope to be teaching you something soon. just say it will be mostly crocheted accessories and not just Kitty, which I'm going with the theme is not it, ji, ji.

Happy Year to all and that paseis great tonight, one last look forward to 2010 and that 2011 will bring us much happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment