Monday, January 10, 2011

Best Pushup Bra For Small Breasts

Excursion to Montserrat

This time it is I'm sharing my trips instead of cooking. In the last week, was Montserrat. Is located 50 km northwest of Barcelona. I spent 90 minutes on the train and 15 minutes on the tram to the mountain.

Photobucket

rocks a pink rustic appeal in a special training. Another tram is available to go to the peaks.

serrated 2

In center is a basilica and a monestery, a hotel, apartments, gift shops, museums, a small bar and a café. For details, click this link .


(a corner of the basilica)


serrated 6

(go to stores and apartments)


serrated 3

(the front of museum)


serrated 5

I stayed at the hotel one night. I saw the sun rise at eight in the morning on the day following day.

serrated 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment