Sunday, January 23, 2011

Seating Chart Rows For Rose Quarter

PERFORMANCE WAR RISK RATIO


absurd concept today is pretty stupid, and is about homosexual relationships.

I do not mean that homosexual relationships that I look stupid! God forbid! Do not be angry, gay world, which I respect and all that.

But ... will agree with me that gay relationships pose a significant risk.

I do not mean the bullshit that of AIDS, but something really disturbing:

If you do it with people of the same sex, may be the case ... Your partner is called just like you!

I Is not it strange? Imagine that you call, for example, Pedro. And suddenly you feel attracted to a guy who is called Peter. Would not sordid? I meant to be hard at work: "Oh, yes Peter, I like what I do, oh, Peter, let it rip!"

must come a time when you do not know if you're telling your partner or yourself! And if you do not have it clear, imagine the other Peter! You listen and do not know if you're praising him or if you're using your words to reafirmarte as a person.

and SMS! Imagine Peter receiving text messages of love from Peter. I would end up going crazy! "I do not remember sending me a message!" Then interpret the events in a logical way, but before that there would be a tenth of a second of real metaphysical horror.

And that, friends, gay, is a risk that exists in the world of heterosexual relationships, unless you're the actress Jose Toledo .

Jose Toledo If you read this blog (which I consider quite likely) invited her to share her sexual experiences with guys who are called "Jose."

And this brings me to one last question: How would you feel the actress Jose Toledo ... if you fuck with a Seat Toledo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment