Saturday, January 29, 2011

1 To 3 Minute Speeches



Hi
I present my new bag. For I tell you it's my first knitting project, and I love to have done it and have done so quickly. Never too late to learn to do something new.

is mixed, it is indeed almost entirely, two hands (except the balls that will hook). The back is plain knit or jersey, with a clip to give you some slack. And the interior is lined with fabric, as seen in the detail.

There is no pattern, because the idea came from a chart I saw on this point, and I had to redo several times since was flawed, and dp. to give many turns did it. I was doing and taking decisions on the fly (as usual) until I finished, only the width is defined at the outset. But if someone is interested I can give you directions. What do you think?, Do you like as you are the handles and the fabric?, I whistles.

A bico.

0 comments:

Post a Comment