Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Red Inflamed Cuticles

CALENDAR 2011: A new product Tianunero Kitty-ons

Hello again everyone:

This time
I want to show what I've been doing these days. As always, of necessity, since I've been creating my own calendar 2011, because so far none have fallen into my hands, like other years, and had things to write and plan. So I decided I quickly began to draw before the end of the month, and am very satisfied with the result, apart from having a good time when I prepared, each new drawing I woke up smiling.

today I was lucky and the rain gave us a truce, so I could take the pictures with "something" light.





If you like, and still do not have one (like me happened to me) I have it ready for sale.

digital printing on paper 180grms.
It costs € 17 + Shipping National (2 normal € - 4 € certificate)
(see international shipping)
If you are interested you can email me and we talked.

With this calendar year I want to be great for us all. Bicos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment